Become part of an integrated health system in a well-rounded suburban community that offers many of the amenities of a larger metropolitan area.
Utilizing the most advanced technology in our state of the art facility, you will collaborate with a prestigious team of providers at the Arnot Health Heart & Vascular Institute. You will be supported by:
- Cardiac Wellness Center
- Cardiac Risk Reduction Program
- Chest Pain Center Stroke center
- Specialized cardiac rehabilitation, counseling and education programs
- The only catheterization lab in the region
- Cutting-edge electrophysiology lab with highly trained specialists
- Disease Management programs including:
- Congestive heart failure
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Heart valve disease
- Pulmonary hypertension
If you are seeking a collegial opportunity offering the rewards of a balanced professional and personal lifestyle, then you must explore this opportunity! Candidates with leadership experience are of special interest.
The Arnot Health Heart and Vascular Institute is an integrated network of facilities and specialists, organized to deliver comprehensive care to patients throughout the Twin Tiers. Our full spectrum of cardiac care includes prevention, diagnosis, medical and surgical treatment, rehabilitation and continuing education and support.
Our cardiology group consists of eight physicians and three advanced practitioners. Patients are admitted to Arnot Ogden Medical Center, home to The Arnot Health Heart and Vascular Institute. Providers also practice from two central cardiology clinics and numerous primary care satellite offices throughout the Twin Tiers.
Affiliated with the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine and accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, Arnot Health is one of the largest graduate education training sites dedicated to osteopathic medicine. Our training programs include 3rd and 4th year medical students as well as primary and specialty care residencies and fellowships, including cardiology. Faculty appointments are available.
Arnot Health is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare system providing quality diagnostic, ambulatory, and acute care, as well as rehabilitative and wellness services. With an extensive network of primary care offices and over 700 licensed beds in 1 tertiary-care and 2 acute-care hospitals, Arnot Health is the preferred healthcare provider in the Twin Tiers of southern New York and northern Pennsylvania. The Arnot Health system includes:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center, Elmira, NY, is a not-for-profit tertiary medical facility that tops the list of preferred area hospitals. Specialty services include orthopedic care, cardiovascular care, cancer care, women’s health services and maternity, emergency medicine and surgery.
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital, Bath, NY, is a not-for-profit, 38-bed acute care hospital with an adjacent 120-bed skilled nursing facility.
- St. Joseph's Hospital, Elmira, NY, is a not-for-profit, Catholic hospital specializing in orthopedic care, physical rehabilitation, geriatric medicine, behavioral science and alcohol rehabilitation.
- Arnot Medical Services is a large, dedicated 200+ provider multi-specialty group offering diverse practice options and an exceptional lifestyle.
The Southern Finger Lakes and Pennsylvania Grand Canyon area, known locally as the Twin Tiers, offer a truly exceptional lifestyle. Nestled in low rolling hills carved by prehistoric glaciers, the Twin Tiers covers 9,000 square miles of lakes, hills, villages and vineyards and includes over 650 miles of lakefront property. Midway between New York City and Niagara Falls, the Twin Tiers is known for picturesque lakes, lush forests, scenic bluffs, and valleys dotted with wineries, orchards, dairy farms, resorts and country inns. Our local communities are rich in history and offer abundant, varied and competitively priced housing in and around the cities and suburbs of Elmira and Corning. Low crime rate, low traffic volumes, short commuting distances, and an easygoing, rural character enable a comfortable lifestyle that urban areas can't match.
The Twin Tiers boasts many educational opportunities for families. Choose from public, private, faith-based and Montessori schools, located in Schuyler, Chemung, Steuben, Tompkins and Tioga Counties in New York and Bradford and Tioga Counties in nearby Pennsylvania. An array of arts and music, athletics and other educational programs are available through local learning and community organizations. Colleges and universities within convenient distance include Cornell University, Ithaca College, Mansfield University, Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Elmira College and more institutions of higher learning.
Outdoor enthusiasts can visit lakes, rivers, and canals to fish, swim, canoe, wind surf, snorkel, water ski, sail, kayak or go white-water rafting. On land they can hike, bike, golf, rock climb, bird watch, hunt, downhill or cross country ski, snowboard, or snowmobile.